THERE ARE ATTRACTIONS FOR EVERYONE ALL DAY LONG...
GATES OPEN AT 8 AM COME EARLY & BEAT THE TRAFFIC!
Kids Fun Area-- where commercial kids activities such as the bounce house and a real A-7 cockpit for photos will be.
KidZone-- an interactive learning area that will be open throughout the two-day event. Hosted by a coalition of organizations focused on STEM education, KidZone will offer a wide range of fun activities for kids of all ages.
- The National Museum of World War II Aviation K-12 STEM Program...Climb into a 1930s-era biplane for a simulated flying lesson, or build a plane and put it through a flight test.
- Wings Over the Rockies STEM Program...Get up close to a static display Stearman bi-plane, or get involved in one of several interactive STEM activities.
- The Space Foundation Discovery Center...Learn STEM concepts in the Space Foundation's Discovery Zone exhibit.
- The US Air Force Academy Soaring Program...Sit in the cockpit of a static display sailplane, or watch a live demonstration by the cadet STEM Club.
- The US Air Force Academy STEM Club
- Peterson STARBASE...Enjoy and learn through challenging, hands-on STEM activities.
- Spartan College A&P School...See how an airplane really works through interactive aircraft models and displays.
- Pikes Peak Library District STEM Program...Build “squishy” electrical circuits, or check out books on aviation and space from the PPLD Bookmobile.
- Pikes Peak Library District Bookmobile
- Civil Air Patrol...Learn about one of the oldest flying organizations in the US and their involvement in search and rescue missions.
- Area Flight Schools...Meet the flight instructors who help young people learn to fly, and see the airplanes they train in.
- Pikes Peak RC Club...Learn about radio-controlled aircraft, and see a unique collection of RC model aircraft.
- ColorZone—the largest sidewalk chalk coloring area in Colorado!
- And much more...
Ft. Carson Static Display Area—This is where the helicopters and U.S. Army vehicles will be.
Military Recruiting and Public Affairs area—This is where the military organizations will have all of their booths for to show people what they do. All of the area military installations will be represented.
“Due to constantly trying to improve our air show presentation and unforeseeable personnel / equipment scheduling conflicts this air show performer schedule can change at any time”
WALK THE FLIGHTLINE AND TAKE PICTURES!
For those who want to be able to walk the flightline and see the performers planes close up... that area will ONLY BE OPEN from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
THESE PLANES WILL BE ON DISPLAY FOR EVERYONE ALL DAY!
Consolidated PBY Catalina
Grumman HU16 Albatross
Beechcraft Model 18
Beech T-34 Mentor
Naval Factory N3N
North American T-6G Texan
Cessna A-37 Dragonfly
Grumman L39 Albatross
Lockheed C-130 Hercules
Aero L-39C Albatros (2)
Chinook heavy lift helicopter
YOU HAVE ONLY 3 1/2 HOURS IN THE MORNING TO SEE AND SAMPLE ALL THE ATTRACTIONS PLUS GETTING A GOOD SPOT TO VIEW THE SHOW!